Immigration laws and procedures are complex and always changing. For these reasons, it is in your best interest to hire an attorney who has experience in the areas that you or your loved one(s) need assistance. At the Law Office Of Hari Heerekar, our Los Angeles immigration attorneys have handled a wide range of immigration-related legal matters. Whether you are an individual looking for a way into the country for work, would like to sponsor a family member from overseas, or are trying to prevent yourself or someone else from being deported, you can depend on us to strategize on your behalf and work towards a positive outcome.
Our founding attorney Hari Heerekar has gone through the immigration process himself and brings unique firsthand knowledge to our firm, both as a lawyer and a former judge. With experience on our side and the energy and passion to fight aggressively for our clients, we will do whatever it takes to benefit your case. With over 850+ cases solved, our strong record of securing favorable results speaks for itself. Don’t delay getting the help you need to stay in the country, give us a call today.
Our Practice Areas
When you retain Asylum Attorney Heerekar, you can take comfort in knowing that you won’t just be another name in a file. From the onset, he will work directly with you and dedicate his time, energy, and resources to understand the details of your case and develop a strategy designed to achieve your goals and overcome any obstacles along the way.
We value our clients above all else, which is why we limit the number of clients we take so we can give each case the focus it needs to reach a successful conclusion. Whether it is navigating you through the application process or representing you in court, you can trust us to be there for you when you need us most.
We can assist clients in Los Angeles and beyond with the following and much more:
- Adjustment of Status: If you are in the country as a non-immigrant, your desire is likely to become a lawful permanent resident. We can help you through the process of adjusting your current status and transition into being a legal immigrant within the US, a Permanent Resident of the United States, or a Citizen of the United States.
- Asylum: If you had to flee your home country and have entered or wish to enter the United States because of fear of persecution, asylum is the way you can legally gain entry or remain in the country. Our team can help weave through this complicated area of law so you can legally remain in the country and under protection.
- Citizenship: Becoming a citizen of the United States is the dream of millions of people within and outside of the United States, but it can be a challenging process to go through without legal help. Our team can serve as your guide and advocate for you throughout the naturalization process to get you closer to your goal.
- Family Petitions: Are you a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident but wish to reunite in the country with a family member or loved one? By filing a petition, you can bring your family member to the United States. With help from our compassionate immigration attorney, we can work on your behalf to obtain a green card for your loved one.
- Deportation & Cancellation of Removal: If you or a loved one has been threatened with deportation, we can help you explore all options to prevent removal from the country and keep you in the U.S. Our immigration attorneys have handled numerous cancellation of removal cases for lawful permanent residents and will fight tooth and nail for you both inside and outside the courtroom.
- U Visa & Victims of Crime: Illegal immigrants that were a victim of an abusive crime are eligible to obtain a U Visa which can allow them to remain in the country without fear of deportation. Our attorneys can determine if you meet the qualifications to apply for this special Visa and help you through the application process.
- VAWA: Are you an immigrant victim in an abusive relationship? The Violence Against Women Act is a law designed to protect immigrant victims of abuse and present them with a pathway to obtaining Lawful Permanent Residence and potential citizenship in the United States. Our legal team can help advocate on behalf of such victims and present you with options to protect your rights and provide you relief.
"I can say that he is now my friend for life more than being my attorney, so if you’re looking for a lawyer, Mr. Hari is the best choice and I would recommend him for everyone."Ghaithi A.
"I can say I'm satisfied with the way they are handling my case and will recommend to anyone who needs a reliable lawyer."Njoukon J.
"My situation would be worse without your assistance, I can't tell you how much I appreciate the amazing legal work you have been doing to see me through with my asylum case."Enow T.
As an immigrant that is new to the country and its unique laws, we understand that it can be confusing and overwhelming to file a claim, complete an application, or dispute a denial. That’s where our immigration attorneys can help you most.
As your immigration advocate, we can help with the following process:
- Consultation: To begin, we will hear out your situation and get a better understanding of your immigration goals and what your options are.
- Strategize: Every case is unique. We refuse to take a one-size-fits-all approach with our clients and will consider all the variables. We will outline your chances for success, factor in obstacles and challenges that may arise, and devise a plan that will help you to reach a favorable outcome.
- Take action: From gathering the necessary documents and properly filing applications to responding to inquiries and representing you in front of a judge, we will do everything in our power to achieve your immigration goals. Our skills and experience will give you a sizable advantage.
Schedule Your Consultation Today in Van Nuys, Santa Ana & Beyond
The Law Office Of Hari Heerekar offers legal counsel for immigrants not just in Los Angeles, but across the entire nation. Hiring an immigration attorney is a big investment and is something we take very seriously. You can rely on us to treat your case with the care and compassion it deserves.
Before practicing in the United States, Hari Heerekar was a prominent judge in India. After moving to the U.S, he externed with Judge Mary Thornton at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse, Los Angeles while pursuing his Master of Law from the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law. Being an immigrant himself, Mr. Heerekar has a unique understanding of the challenges immigrants face in securing legal status and is passionate about helping you achieve the American Dream.
Spanish, Russian, Punjabi, Hindi, & Arabic Speaking Services Available
Payment Plans Available
Experience as a Lawyer & Judge